Home : Election Information > General

We Trust our Elections


See our Calendar for upcoming Elections. 

Your polling place is the Village Hall (former Town Hall), W3275 Country Road TW, Mayville.  Photo ID is required to vote.  See our website.  

           You may register to vote, change your name or address, or apply for Absentee Voting  on the My Vote Wisconsin website.   Proof of Residence is required for registering and changes of name or address.  Photo ID is required for Absentee Voting.

           You may also register to vote, change your name or address on Election Day.  Proof of Residence is required.

            For more VOTER information, check out the Wisconsin Elections Commission's website or contact the Village Clerk via email or calling 920-644-3132.