Home : Zoning

Comprehensive Plan Update:  Please see the menu item "Comprehensive Plan" on the menu to your left.

Utilities:  please notify the Town of any proposed work such as burying of wire, pipe, conduit or other new installations.  When possible, the Town would like a detailed map of the work.  Notifications may be sent to:  [email protected]

Building Permits

When building new, remodeling or repairing a structure/dwelling (over $500) that requires electrical and/or plumbing work, you must contact our Building Inspector/Land Use Administrator.  Rob Froh, working through Kunkel Engineering, will be able to answer any questions about what permits, if any, that you will need.  You may contact him by Mobile Phone: 920-382-6202.   Download a permit form here.  If you need to contact the Kunkel offices:  920-356-9447.  Please see the Ordinances & Resolutions page for our Building & Mechanical Code Ordinance.

The Village does not require a building permit to replace a furnace, central air, water heater or other dwelling mechanical.  You also don't need a permit to re-side, re-roof, install replacement windows, finish interior surfaces or install cabinetry in a dwelling.



FORMS for Rezoning, Conditional Use and Variances


Zoning Ordinance

The Zoning Ordinance can be found on the Ordinances & Resolutions page.

Zoning Map



Farmland Preservation Program

The ability for our residents to use the Farmland Preservation Program expired at the end of 2014.  New rules required that Farmland Preservation become a part of our Zoning Ordinance.  See the Zoning Ordinance above.

You can find more information in this Farmland Preservation Program flyer